Your financial peace of mind means everything to us. We’re in this together, and we’re here for you. This page is dedicated to providing you with up-to-date information on how to navigate your finances during this COVID-19 (coronavirus) health crisis.
All Locations are Open at Limited Capacity
November 2020 Update: Our branch lobbies are still open at this time. However, due to the current rise of COVID-19 cases in the community, we strongly encourage you to utilize our drive-thrus, 24/7 ATMs or online banking options. If you need to visit a branch in person, we recommend you request an appointment, as we continue to operate at a limited capacity inside our locations.
Thank you for your continued cooperation in helping us keep our members, teammates and community safe. You can read more about our safety precautions and digital banking options below.
Our goal is always to provide the best member experience possible. In that spirit, we're taking extra precautions for the safety of both our members and teammates, including:
- Limiting the number of members in a branch at one time
- Encouraging social distancing
- Requiring masks in our lobbies for all visitors and our teammates
- Providing hand sanitizer
- Frequently wiping down teller stations, desks and other high-touch surfaces
- Using protective partitions where applicable
- Performing daily cleanings and periodic deep cleanings of our branches