To demonstrate our commitment to employees, we provide a range of benefits that help make their lives better. From annual paid volunteer hours to a very generous 401(k) match from day one, it’s no wonder we’re one of Kansas City’s best places to work.
- Insurance benefits are effective the first day of the month following your hire date
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, flexible spending accounts and health savings accounts
- Participation in our 401(k) plan is effective on date of hire – no waiting period
- CommunityAmerica offers a generous match – 100% of your contribution up to a 6% maximum – and an attractive vesting schedule of 100% vested in 4 years
- Potential 401(k) discretionary payout based on company performance
Vacation & Holiday
- Begin earning paid time off on your first day of employment
- CommunityAmerica also provides employees up to 10 federal holidays per year
- Activities and training to enhance your overall well-being: physical, mental, financial, career, and community
- Volunteer up to 16 paid hours a year at the 501(c)3 charity of your choice
- Discounts from more than 30 area companies, including movie tickets, theme parks and fitness centers
- Special group rates for legal services, pet insurance, accident insurance and more
- Complimentary financial advisor services are available to all employees
- Benefit from our performance sharing plan that may provide semi-annual or annual rewards based on the credit union’s overall success
Join the community.
When we look for new employees, we seek people who share our vision. We want hard workers who believe every family can achieve financial independence. Empathetic. Ethical. Empowered. Those are basic requirements for anyone looking to join our team. If it describes you, we invite you to learn more.