Get To Know Our HELOC
We've all been spending more time at home lately. So, whether you've come to the realization that it's really time to add a home office, or that you won't make it through the rest of this summer without a pool in your backyard, you can use your home's equity to make it happen. From small projects to major renovations, the possibilities are nearly endless with the help of a Hybrid Home Equity.
What Can I Do With It?
While you may know you can use your home's equity towards renovations and home improvement projects, you can also use it for a variety of other things, such as:
- Debt Consolidation - Consolidate multiple high interest debts into one place, so you can enjoy the ease of having one low payment at a reasonable rate.
- Weddings - Say "I do" to the wedding of your dreams with help from your home's equity.
- Plan a Getaway - While traveling may not be ideal right now, you can use your home equity line of credit to plan and book a trip in the future to look forward to.
- Medical Expenses - Pay down medical or dental bills and get out of debt quicker.
- Adoptions - Planning on growing your family? A home equity line of credit can help cover the costs.
- Other Large Expenses - From paying for braces to building an emergency fund, you can use your equity toward whatever's most important to you.
Member Favorite Features
Here's what our members love about our Home Equity Line of Credit:
- This line of credit allows you to borrow up to 100% of the value of your home to use however you’d like.
- Access your money 24/7 by transferring within Online Banking.
- You can borrow from your line of credit for ten years, which means it’s ready for you whenever you need it over the course of a whole decade.
- Our Hybrid Home Equity works like a line of credit with a variable rate, but you have the ability to select a fixed rate and several repayment terms when you pull from the loan.
We're currently offering a special low home equity rate, which you can view here. If you'd like to chat through your options further, give us a call at 913.905.7000. Or to estimate how much equity you may be able to borrow from your home, use our calculator.