Guide to Growing Your Profit Payout
“How can I get a bigger Profit Payout?”
That’s one of the most common questions we’re asked, especially around this time of the year. Last year, we gave back $8,500,000 to our members through our Profit Payout1. That’s an average of $107 per qualifying household. If you want to grow your potential share, there are lots of ways — and some you may not even know exist.
Let’s quickly touch on some low hanging fruit:
- Have your savings and checking accounts with us.
- Use direct deposit.
- Take advantage of our Online Banking.
Bigger Impact Options
Now it’s time to get into a few items that could really help grow your potential payout:
- Home Loans: This year, qualifying households that have their mortgage with us received an average of $301. Whether you’re looking at buying a home or you want to see if refinancing the loan you already have with another financial institution would be beneficial, this big ticket item can really boost your payout. To explore further, give our mortgage team a call at 913.905.3799.
- Investments: Rolling over a 401(k) into an IRA, opening up 529s, or transferring investment accounts to CommunityAmerica Financial Solutions are simple ways that could earn a bigger piece of the Profit Payout Pie. Qualifying households who have investment accounts with us received an average of $245 this year. Learn more about our financial planning services or set up an appointment with one of our helpful Financial Advisors.
- Auto Loans: Financing through us when it’s time to get that new car, motorcycle, boat, or RV may lead to a larger Profit Payout. But let’s say you already have a vehicle loan at another financial institution. Did you know that you may be able to refinance it with us? It’s a pretty easy process that may save you money on a monthly basis (depending on your financial picture) AND could add to your potential Profit Payout. We call it the Double-Dip. Contact us and we can review your financial situation in detail to see if refinancing would be benficial to you. Get the scoop on refinancing a car or about our auto loans in general.
- CDs & Money Market Accounts: Saving money is a GOOD thing! In our opinion, there’s no better place to do it than here. In fact, we’re running specials on our Select Money Market account right now, that’s how much we encourage you to save. Let us tend to your deposits while giving you competitive rates. Oh, and another qualifying checkmark for Profit Payout.
- Credit Cards, Personal Loans, & Home Equity Loans: Yes, all of these can contribute to your potential Profit Payout if they are under the CommunityAmerica roof!