Podcast: Competing in the Competitive Housing Market
We tackle the following topics:
- When can we expect more inventory?
- Rising rates and how that affects a home’s overall cost
- How to set a budget with room for over asking offers
- Planning for a longer home buying process
How buyers can Stand Out
- Working with a trusted, local team as opposed to chain type mortgage companies
- Getting pre-approved to make faster offers
- Things to consider when buying a home as-is
- How to make a leg up offer
This podcast is brought to you by CommunityAmerica Credit Union. This recording is for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to replace the advice of a loan representative or financial advisor. The examples provided are for illustration purposes only and may not apply to your situation. Since every situation is different, we recommend speaking to a loan representative or financial advisor regarding your specific needs. All loans are subject to approval. You may also want to contact your tax advisor for additional tax implications. Any reference to third-party websites are provided for information purposes only and are not endorsed by CommunityAmerica. CommunityAmerica is an equal housing lender. Please visit CommunityAmerica.com to learn more about how we can assist you in achieving your Financial Peace of Mind.