Finding the Right Investment Path for You
Investing is a powerful tool to build wealth and doing it as early as you can matters, even in uncertain economic times. If you want to reevaluate your investment goals, or ready to try investing for the first time, finding the right investment path depends on your investment goals, preferences and budget.
We offer two approaches for investors seeking tailored solutions: Guided Investing and Wealth Advisor services. Learn the features and benefits of Guided Investing versus a Wealth Advisor to understand which one may be the right fit for your investment needs.
Pick the Approach That is Right for You
Guided Investing: Simplified, Automated Investing
Guided Investing is an automated digital tool designed to manage your investments professionally, in a simpler and more convenient manner. If you're ready to invest with minimal involvement after setting your goals and timelines, this option provides a simplified entry into the world of investing. With the starting deposit of only $200 and lower fees, Guided Investing offers an affordable alternative for those seeking to get started on their investment journey without breaking the budget.
Guided investing is best if you’re looking to:
- Invest in a simplified way. Guided Investing provides a user-friendly interface through Online Banking and our Mobile App that makes it easy to set up and manage your investments. You can set up your account and check in as often or as little as you want after the initial intake of your goals and timelines. You can monitor your portfolio, track performance and make adjustments as needed.
- Start small with a lower-cost alternative. Guided Investing offers competitive fees compared to traditional investment services. It’s great for wanting guidance at a lower cost to fit into your budget.
- Set it and forget it. Guided Investing spreads your investments across a diversified portfolio. This helps reduce risk by investing in a variety of assets, such as stocks, bonds and commodities. Your portfolio is automatically rebalanced with the changing market conditions.
- Get a jumpstart to investing on your own. You know the importance of investing but if you’re not comfortable doing it on your own, Guided Investing lessens the stress of trying to keep up with the markets.
Wealth Advisor: Personalized Financial Guidance
For a more hands-on, personalized approach, Wealth Advisor services offer a one-on-one relationship with a financial advisor. This option is ideal if you're looking for comprehensive financial planning, customized recommendations, and a professional to navigate various aspects of your financial life. While this service comes with a higher fee, it provides a level of individualized attention and specialized advice tailored to your unique goals.
A Wealth Advisor is best if you’re looking for:
- Professional, one-on-one investment advice. Wealth Advisors look at all aspects of your financial life to provide customized recommendations. Your dedicated Wealth Advisor fully understands your individual goals and circumstances.
- Personalized service approach. Wealth Advisors provide regularly scheduled one-on-one consultations to keep your money on track. They will create a customized investment strategy so you understand your financial goals, risk tolerance and investment preferences. Wealth Advisors typically have higher fees compared to Guided Investing. You are paying for the personalized advice of a dedicated financial advisor.
- Specialized Advice. If you desire unique advice to develop your strategies for retirement, tax-efficient investing, trust and estate planning or saving for college, a Wealth Advisor can help guide your investing.
- Recommendations for a sizable investment. Wealth Advisors specialize in strategically investing your money and assess all your opportunities. An advisor can create a plan for managing your assets that align with your goals and values.
At Wealth Management by CommunityAmerica, both Guided Investing and Wealth Advisor services aim to help you reach your financial goals. Remember that all investments involve risk, and it's crucial to align your choice with your risk tolerance, financial situation, and long-term objectives. If you are still unsure on which path is right for you, you can always schedule a complimentary consultation with a Wealth Management by CommunityAmerica Wealth Advisor and they can help you find the right path.