Your financial game plan needs an all-star coach.
As the Official Wealth Management Partner of the Kansas City Chiefs, we know a little something about the importance of a winning strategies. Let one of our Financial Advisors be the coach that’s ready to lead your financial plan towards victory—whether starting to invest, saving for college, changing jobs, growing your investments, planning for retirement or all of the above. We have the financial planning tools, the planning and the experience to get you where you want to be. What’s more, your investment accounts can increase your share of our Profit Payout1. Our financial advisors will help you plan for your financial “now” and your financial future. You should feel confident that your money is working as hard as you do. That’s why we’re here—for you.
To learn more about CommunityAmerica Financial Solutions and its financial representatives, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
- 401(k), 403(b) AND 457 Rollovers: We provide advice and recommendations if you’ve changed jobs or simply want to consolidate your investments to manage them more effectively.
- IRAs (Traditional and Roth): If you’re saving for retirement, we offer tax-advantaged plans to work for your specific situation.
- College Savings 529 Plans: Give the gift of higher education by saving for your child’s future. These plans feature tax-free growth and withdrawals when certain conditions are met.
- Custodial Accounts (UGMA/UTMA): Avoid a gift tax on a financial investment in your child’s future.
- Business Retirement Plans [401(k), 403(b), SEPs and Simples]: Make the most of your money in tax-deferred plans designed specifically for businesses. There’s a wide range of options available, so we’ll help you find the one that fits your needs.
- Mutual funds
- Tax-deferred fixed/variable annuities
- Real estate investment trusts (REITs)
- Exchange traded funds (ETFs)
- Managed accounts
Securities and advisory services offered through CommunityAmerica Financial Solutions, LLC (“CAFS”), Member FINRA/SIPC. CAFS is a SEC registered investment advisor. Products offered through CAFS: are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. CAFS is a wholly-owned subsidiary of CommunityAmerica Credit Union.
For specific tax advice, please consult a qualified tax professional.