Enroll in Online & Mobile BankingLet’s get you up and running with our convenient and feature-rich digital banking. You can easily enroll either from the CommunityAmerica Mobile App or from a desktop computer. If you don’t have our Mobile App yet, no sweat — you can download it from the App Store® or Google Play™.
Step 1Enrolling From Our Mobile App:
Locate the “Sign up” button on the entrance screen. Enter your member number, without the suffix, in the “Member Number” field. For example: 12345678
Enrolling From a Browser:
Locate the “User Name” login box in the top-right of your screen. Enter your account number, without the suffix, in the “User Name” field. For example: 12345678
Step 2Enter your 4-9 digit PIN in the “Password” field. Don’t have your PIN (also known as a MATTI PIN) on you? Not to worry. You can call us at 800.892.7957, and we’ll get you one in no time.
Step 3Set up your new User Name and Password. To protect your security, both your User Name and Password will have to meet specific criteria.
- Must be between 6 and 20 characters
- Must begin with a letter
- Can contain numbers, but not your account number
- Cannot contain special characters or spaces
- Will not be case sensitive
- Must be between 6 and 32 characters
- Must contain characters from at least two of the following three categories: letters, numbers, any special character
- Cannot contain any spaces
- Cannot be a substring of the User Name