Profit Payout Disclosure
Profit Payout dividend is discretionary and approved annually by CommunityAmerica’s Board of Directors. Amounts advertised are representative of actual dividends paid in 2020. Dividend is not guaranteed and may vary based on criteria established by CommunityAmerica Credit Union and the total amount allocated by the Board of Directors each year. Not everyone receives a dividend and member must be in good standing and meet other criteria on processing date to qualify. Dividends are reported to IRS and a 1099 form will be issued at year-end. Any applicable taxes are the responsibility of recipient.
Who is eligible?
All members in good standing and who have qualified products in at least three of the six categories for the full calendar year. Profit Payout would be pro-rated for accounts opened less than one year.
What are the six categories for eligibility?
- Save – Savings, CD & Money Market (minimum combine balance of $1,000)
- Spend – Checking & Credit Card (requires 7 transactions a month)
- Manage – Online Banking, Mobile App and Direct Deposit
- Borrow – Vehicle, Personal & Secured Loans
- Live – Mortgage & Home Equity
- Invest – Investments, IRA & Insurance (minimum IRA balance > $100)
The higher your balances, loan or deposits in the above six product categories, the greater your Profit Payout potential.