Get enrolled in Online Banking.
Enrolling from our mobile app
Locate the “Sign up” button on the entrance screen. Enter your account number, without the suffix, in the “User Name” field. For example: 12345678
Enrolling from a browser
Locate the “User Name” login box in the top-right of your screen. Enter your account number, without the suffix, in the “User Name” field. For example: 12345678
Enter your 4-9 digit PIN number in the “Password” field. Don’t have your PIN (also known as a MATTI PIN) on you? Not to worry. You can call us at 800.892.7957 and we’ll get you one in a heartbeat.
Set up your new User Name and Password. To make sure you’re good and safe from those cyber bad guys out there, both your User Name and Password will have to meet specific criteria.
- Must be between 6 and 20 characters
- Must begin with a letter
- Can contain numbers, but not your account number
- Cannot contain special characters or spaces
- Will not be case sensitive
- Must be between 6 and 32 characters
- Must contain characters from at least two of the following three categories: letters, numbers, any special character
- Cannot contain any spaces
- Cannot be a substring of the User Name
From this point, simply follow the remaining prompts and you’re done. Congratulations. In the future, you’ll only need your Username and Password to access all the digital banking goodness we have to offer.